At Sheltons, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Shop Manager, Sheltons of Peterborough Ltd, 67 South Street, Stanground, Peterborough, PE2 8EX.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- your name and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number);
- your bank or credit card details. If you make a purchase online, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors (Sage Pay/ PayPal), who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions;
- any other personal information shared with us.
How and why is your information used?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
- providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- carrying out our obligations under any orders entered into between you and us;
- processing orders that you have submitted;
- sending you communications which you have requested related to orders, events or comptetions you have entered into.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. The length of time we retain your personal information for is determined by operational and legal considerations. For example, we are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory and regulatory obligations (e.g. tax/accounting purposes).
Who has access to your information?
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
However, we may disclose your information (in mimimal form) to third parties in order to:
- Process/ Achieve Delivery of Orders (Couriers/ Supplies).
- Communicate information to Events you have enrolled in.
We may use your contact details to provide you with information about the Orders we are processing on your behalf, Events or Promotions.
We will only send you marketing and fundraising communications by email, text and telephone if you have explicitly provided your prior consent. You may opt out of our marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of our marketing emails.
We do not send any Marketing Communication via Post.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not send marketing communications from us without an implicit request from yourselves.
Were committed to putting you in control of your data so youre free to change your marketing preferences (including to tell us that you dont want to be contacted for marketing purposes) at any time using: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Shop Manager, Sheltons of Peterborough Ltd, 67 South Street, Stanground, Peterborough, PE2 8EX.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.